Saturday, July 28, 2012

Boredom is killing me!

 Good Afternoon mates! Haven't talked for quite a while have we? I don't have any topics to talk about but I've missed writing on my blog so.....here I am.....writing.... . THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! I'M TALKING LIKE A GAY GUY!!! * no offense* .... *sigh....there's nothing interesting here lately ya'know like some comedic things... . Well.... my exam IS coming but I didn't do any revision.... . I don't know but I don't have the mood to study...especially Maths! I hate Maths! It is B-O-R-I-N-G ! I hate it! But I have to learn how to like it! Hmm.....changing the subject, Ehem....I am Anime Fan and currently.......*this is really embarrassing* writing a fanfic! Hah! I've said it! It's a lovey-dovey fanfic *bluush* This SOOOO EMBARRASSING!! I hope it turns out well though....hmm.....What's it about? Hmmm... you have to wait until I finished first ! Hehe! I hope you can wait PATIENTLY and ... wait ... I guess.... . That's all I guess.. Sayonara!! Asta Lavista Baby! Peace out fro Anime Fan and everybody please remember... NO MORE SORROWS !!! <---- haven't used that word for a long tie! Tee-hee! And I'll tell you this... If you want a friend or someone to hear you out, I'll be that someone! Just comment I MAY reply coz I open my blog rarely...so Goodbye! *Again! >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment