Saturday, July 28, 2012

Me?

Just now I've just posted a new post...I read it on my blog. After I read that one, I read the older ones... . I saw it. Some changes within me... . I sound more.... girlish now haven't I (If you read my older blogs)? Hmm... this really sounds depressing. I hate changing but I do want to change being a good person! Honest! I read my older post and I giggled to myself..., I wondered 'so this is how I sound like? Pretty pathetic'... . I read a post on my blog and I wrote that I promised to study? But right now...what a I doing?.... I' complaining pathetically here so someone would listen to y stupid story eh? Well I don't think anyone would read my story 'cause it's SHITTY!! Haha! Well that aside..., at school, I'm a total stranger to myself. I don't even know myself. Hmm... depressing eh? But that's the truth, accept it! Not that I force you to accept it or anything. I just feel like... I'm... (This is so embarrassing) scared... . Yeah... scared. Of what you may ask. Of being alone I guess... .

I said I'm afraid of being alone but I dump people like he/she is trash! I'm a bad person and not proud of it! Hmm... , she/he has been trying to hang out with me but I threw her away like trash (not literally) ... for that I'm sorry... but I don't feel like we can be friends! You and  I are on a different level! Like the earth and the sky! Totally different. It's not that I don't like you but I have a feeling that you're using me... . If I've misunderstood I'm really REALLY sorry! I'm running out of time so this is farewell. Ugh..so embarrassing! I wish no one fro my class read this! This is Anime Fan and peace out! Remember! No more Sorrows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment