Friday, August 3, 2012

My grandmama

 Howdy y'all ! How're you doin'? Me? I'm fine thank you! I have a question for yah... okay... here goes...

----> What if someone who is dear to you is sick?

Tough question eh?

 Well.... there's someone in my family is sick. Yeah... it's my grandma... . Well, she's not having a fever or anything, she's .... injured. Well, her foot is weak. I don't know what to do for her. She always keeps a sad face. You'll cry if you see her face. Her face really sad. I'm the ignorant type but this time I have to be really kind because she's sick. A person got to do what a person got to do right? Hmm... . You didn't know? We live together. Yeah ... tragic isn't it? Sometimes, I feel like I want to cry but I hold it in!
 My grandma hurt her legs. You got that, right? My aunt and uncle (which my family dislikes) bought a walking stick for my grandma. I know she have trouble walkin' and stuff but... a walking stick? Who would be happy for that kind of gift?! I know I wouldn't! Lucky for them (my aunt and uncle), my grandma knows how to act. She smiled and thanked them.
 Mothers... how kind of them right? My grandpa became nice since my grandma injured her leg. That's hat you call... love? Nah, I don't think so...I think it's sympathy. Well, adults ARE complicated. I don't think my grandma liked that wooden stick. Well, there ain't any interesting story sooo.... sorry... haha. Okay..  I think that's it... . I have no stories for today so wait? Even if there IS a reader here... .

  Okay, this is Anime Fan and No More Sorrows everyone! Buhbye~~ & I love you grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment