Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ghost story

     Yo!Its me again Anime Fan...Of course its me coz this is my blog XD...I've been cheerful this lately aren't I?Coz...I've been eating good food late....I think...Just forget about that..hehe...The reason I'm writing this blog coz....I forgot...Hahaha...Sorry..I'm such a clutz...They should invent a "Forget me not"potion..hahaha...AH!Now I remember...I wanted to tell you a Ghost Story!Don't wet your pants...cause I'm gonna tell you it now...Right now!Now!15 minutes later....NOW!!!What the hell!I don't know what write!!(Viewer:When?==)Hahahah...I'm sorry...AH!Now I remember!!!The title of this Ghost Story is...Wait!Before that!Should i tell a Malaysian Ghost Story or what???I guess I'll take Malaysia's coz it's where I live right?(Viewer:When are you going to tell it?!?!?*angry)The title of the Ghost Story is...."A standing behind the old office"Hearing that title already made me have goosebumps!Viewer...If you wet your pants please wear diaper or a spair...or more...(Viewer:*Dash to room*Already got my spair pants!!!)This story was real..*maybe*This was mention by a boy named Mathy I think...


     It was 1986...Mathy was still 12 years old...he lives with his father which is converted to an office...but it was not their house...It was his father's boss'...As I was saying...He lived there with his family...He has a sister...and a mother...Their house don't have any water supply(I feel sorry for them TT^TT)They have to get water at the water which is 800m away!Imagine that!He'll be really skinny right now...or dead.....Back to the story!hehe...They have to bring a bucket to the factory back and forth...Then they thought of a solution to this problem...they used a rubber hose and attach it to the pipe behind the factory...It was really brilliant!!One day...Mathy's mom went to the factory....They were hoping that they would get more water but they didn't...his mom was awfully quiet that time...or should I say..She didn't talk at all that day...The next day she was back to normal...Healed in only 1 DAY!!!What an amazing mom!!!When Mathy's mom was using the hose...the water ran out...

     Mathy's mom asked Mathy and his sister to go investigate...It was 800m away so they used their bike coz...their lazy...Kids...Wait!I'm a kid too!!!As I was saying...They went there with their bikes and they saw an Indian lady...she was young and beautiful...but it was impossible coz they were the only Indian family(Mathy's)They left their bike and ran back home...they reported to their mom...their mom was speechless coz their mom went through the same thing...It was when their mom went to the factory by herself...She heard a guy calling..."Ma....Ma....Maaaa!!.."(mom)It was really freaky...so they decided to move...and the bad news is...there was someone who rented their apartment...
                                                                           
                              That's all for today folk this story is made by yous and truly Anime Fan...Did you wet your pants?Just joking XD...(Viewer:How did you know?!?!)And people don't forget...NO MORE SORROWS!!!!Peace out!                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment