Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Blog

      Yo!Its me!Anime Fan!OHAIYO!!Thank you for the viewers for reading my boring stories...ARIGATOU MINNASAN!!!Hahaha...kinda childish doing this stuff...And i got a complaint from my friend from school that she said I like to fool around too much in my blog...Well that is true y'know...Today I'm going to write something..so please enjoy...XDDD

     As you can see...ALL I wrote in this blog is about hatred and the feeling pain and also sadness...All I ever tell you guys is about those things and a wee bit of funny things right?Sooo...what?This is how I supress my feelings ...I think I've hurt someone's heart...If I really...really...REALLY..made you REALLY sad...I want to apologize...Gomen hehe...Sorry!I'm very very SORRY!!!

     That's all for today folks...I hope you enjoy but I think you might not cause this is the most BORING blog I've ever written...Hahahah...This is Anime Fan saying No More Sorrows!!!Untill next time XDD...I"M REALLY SORRY!!! );

No comments:

Post a Comment