Thursday, May 5, 2011

Go to HELL!!!

By the first time you taught me...i was really impressed..and i started to admire you...we all liked you because you are the best....when i didn't do my homework once...you accused me for being lazy!!!I didn't do it coz i got a lot of work to do!!Blame the history teacher!!!!She/he gave a lot of work to us!!!When you check my work and i said "I'm sorry teacher....I didn't do my homework..."
Then you said heartlessly"I already know that you're like this...every time I check your homework,you always didn't do it" TO HELL WITH THAT!!!!you really made me mad!!And i was starting to adore you!!I wish I wasn't in your class...we both would be happy...The reason i write this.......thing is to say BAD THINGS to you.....to shorten this story is.....I HATE YOU ACCUSING ME FOR WHAT I HAVE NOT DONE!!YOU HAVE NO RITE TO BE CALLED A TEACHER!!!!
                                                                     GO TO HELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment