Thursday, May 19, 2011

The lies we lived with

  Heh....I don't even know why I created this blog...Funny isn't it?It's either because I don't have a diary or to save money...besides..If I write in a diary,it'll be messy and also..people wouldn't read it Right?Hahahaha.....Got carried away...didn't I?The reason I'm writing this?Actually forgot what i wanted to write...Hahahah...Now i remember...I only wanted to express my feelings as usual...but not the happy ones...as usual..Hahaha...Man.....in this blog i'm laughing a lot...what's wrong with me?!?!Cut at the chase...Liars...why do they exist in this world?I hate them....I hate liars cause they lie for bad things!They should just die!Heh...even some of my classmates are liars...ARGH!!!How i hate them!!!This is how the story goes...


     12 May 2011-I got a present from a classmate of mine and it was cash...RM 3.00 to be exact...I was really happy even if it was after my birthday...I didn't really care if I got 10 cents...I really appreciate hat people give me with sincere...I was really Really happy back then... .Then that smile turned into a frown...A really deep frown...When you may ask?It was exactly on that day...She*the person who gave me the present*asked me permission to go to the toilet...cause she really needs to go!and I was the monitor..so I let her go and she went there...with her friend that is...and I didn't gave permission for that but,I just"buat dunno"if in malay if in english...I'll let it be...What to do?They already went there...then,the teacher came into the clasroom...It was my   Malay subject teacher...I started to worry about those two...I asked permission to go to the toilet then I heard someone speaking about me...speaking BAD about me...I didn't hear the rest of them...I just ran towards them with calmness...I really had to go to the bathroom that time...and WHO you may ask?It was those two...yes...THOSE TWO!!!!!!!


     My heart was really broken that time...*jiwang lak dah XD* As i was saying...my heart was like being stabbed...or my heart jest fell down and broke into pieces...yea that was how I feel back then...You know how it's gonna feel if you have run through it...Now I'm still thinking if I want to return this RM 3.00 or not...


                       That was my story from Anime Fan and please people...NO MORE SORROWS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment